BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

KDU cultural event

This is the day that i had waiting for so long..n finnally...it's begin...
i had performance on tat day.. tat was thai n indonesian dance.
we jz took 1 month for practice. well done for all of us.
besides tat, m also include in traditional dress modaling...

first performance,

i like tis pic the most.

THE SCHOOL hair academy is setting my hair.

wearing yukata japanese traditional dress for modaling

thai traditional costume with my partner guo wei


all the pretty dancers.

my hair setting.
with bernard my customer n my supporter ^^

with kelvin yeap

after the event had finished, wei called me for supper. went to coffee island with tis kind of appearance. haha. many of those ppl sitting bside seeing me like saw a ghost. haha...mayb bcz of my make up. no bother. xD

both stim stim face. haha.

here i like to special thanks to bernard ong, kiang, n calvin ooi for ur support. sorry tat i cnt accompany u all. bcz i really really busy. hope u all enjoy tat night.


well tats all for today. tired de. nights world. ^^
 

0 comments: